Welcome to the General Track Call for Presentations at FOSS4G Buenos Aires 2021!
You can submit three types of contributions:
- Workshops (on https://callforpapers.2021.foss4g.org/foss4g-2021-workshop/cfp )
- Academic (on https://callforpapers.2021.foss4g.org/foss4g-2021-academic/cfp )
All submissions must be written UTF-8 encoding
We are looking for:
- State of the art on FOSS4G We want to hear the latest features and the quirkiest stories on FOSS4G and OSGeo.
- Hear new voices You don't have to travel and speaker's tickets will be free, there's no excuse not to present this year!
- Showcase FOSS4G Both hard technical talks and light use case explanations are welcomed at the conference. We want to prove that FOSS4G is the right tool for any situation.
- Community talk FOSS4G wouldn't be possible without the community. Content about how to foster a community and maintain a sustainable and healthy environment is also important for our attendees.
All main speakers will receive a free ticket to attend the conference.
Talks will be assigned a 25 minutes slot: 20 minutes for the talk and 5 for Q&A. The talks should be presentations related to Free and Open Source GeoSpatial Software: all about how you use open source geospatial software, how it helps to solve your company/organization problems, a new development you are involved in and what it has improved, benchmarking, panels, etc.
Submissions of restricted licensed software will not be accepted.
In this guideline you will find instructions on how to use this platform.
This Call for Papers closed on 2021-04-19 23:59 (America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires).